BETHEL BAPTIST CHURCH – SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
We are pleased to offer the Bethel Baptist Church Christian Education Scholarship Application for the 2021-2022 academic year. To be considered for a Bethel Baptist Church Christian Education Scholarship, applicants must meet the following three (3) criteria. Applicants must be:
- * A member of The Bethel Baptist Church
- * Be enrolled in or seeking to enroll in an approved Christian School, Primary, Secondary, or College with a (GPA) of 2.5 or higher, or an associated an approved homeschool co-op that requires funding.
- * One email recommendation from a non-family member sent to [email protected]
Applicants must complete the application and include (1) a letter from the student about why they would like to be considered unless they are not of writing age, (2) a letter from a parent explaining why they would like to be considered.
Application Deadline: The completed application package should be submitted to The Bethel Baptist Church Scholarship Ministry on or before May of 2023, to be awarded the following school year in August.
The Bethel Scholarship program is supported 100% by the consistent generosity of our membership.
Scholarship Check List
- * Completed application form
- * Official transcript of grades
- * Essay/personal statement (400 words or less)
- * One (1) Recommendation (e.g., a letter from a teacher, administrator, youth leader, or church member, etc.).